Depuis l’année 1860, Rioja Singular Vehicles conçoit et fabrique des véhicules spéciaux. Nous sommes spécialistes dans le domaine de la compétition et du sport concevant et fabriquant des motor-homes, des unités de compétition et des hospitalités.
|EPIGRAPH||BASIC INFORMATION ENTITY|
|Responsible||CARAVANAS RIOJA S.L.|
|Purpose||Description of the purposes of the treatment|
|Legitimation||User / client consent|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation|
|Rights||Exercise of data protection rights|
DEVELOPMENT OF BASIC INFORMATION
In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and LO 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, since we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
CARAVANAS RIOJA SL, with address at AVENIDA LOGROÑO Nº 25, 26250 SANTO DOMINGO DE LA CALZADA-LA RIOJA-ESPAÑA is responsible for the correct treatment of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following mail email@example.com
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
At CARAVANAS RIOJA SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Comply with the benefits and services that we subscribe with the user / client.
- Process and manage requests made in relation to products and / or services.
- Send advertising or promotional information of products and / or services.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data that you have provided through consent is necessary for the correct management of relationships with users / clients and also, to be able to comply with legal obligations .
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, cancel any type of management with them, leaving only your data blocked during the time legally envisaged. Communicate that non-consent may make the services impossible to provide.
THEY WILL GIVE MY DATA
In principle, no data will be transferred except legal obligation.
Now, your data may be transferred to professionals and / or providers of this Entity for the sole purposes of contractual compliance or, to service providers of this Entity such as consultancies, computer services, cloud storage services, etc.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement that obliges it, as long as you do not exercise any of the rights that make it impossible for us process your data.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights that you can exercise are:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Deletion – You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that any of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Treatment – You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You may receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent. prior to withdrawal.
Likewise, interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
You can request all your rights by indicating your name and sending us a photocopy of your identification with the request.